AD (728x90)

JOIN

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Feature (Side)

Hi guys. This post will let you know the awesome feature of android. The worst situation is that when we accidentally lost our phone and keep it silent. I remember, during my exams I have to go to college for the exam, but I lost my phone in my room  and I was late for an exam too. I faced much trouble, all of my friends became busy finding my phone.

 So here is the technique through which you can get your phone back, but then keep it away from your children otherwise they place in such a place where neither you gonna find nor themselves. :p
Just follow these steps.

JUST GOTO: www.google.com/android/devicemanager.

The site will automatically.. Connect to your phone ...and display a message like: “Last located at 6:42 PM; Manekshaw Parade Grounds ...Bus Stop, Cubbon Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560001, India – Accurate to 574 meters. Last used August 14, 2013″.


To locate the device, ..... click on the Ring. The device will ring at ...full volume for 5 minutes. You have to press the power ....button to stop it ringing.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SHARE

0 comments:

Post a Comment