AD (728x90)

JOIN

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Feature (Side)

Hi! In this post I'm going to show you ways through which you can protect yourself from vampire disease. ( The disease spread through mosquitoes ). Like malaria, dengue etc....I'm not professional but some ideas pop in my mind so. I think I should share with others. Hmm.. I'm very lazy so.i didn't do anything for myself till now. First we start with a big circle like your surroundings, protect your surroundings first.

YOUR SORROUNDINGS:
There many plants, which help you protect from mosquitoes. So grow these plants in your lawns, porches, place where you sit. I mentioned some of the plants which going to protect you from mosquitoes in my recent post. If want to see my post click here. There are some chemical, which kills mosquitoes. Like you spray this chemical around your surroundings. But I think you should not. Because as a Muslim its my duty to guide you.... Its injurious to health, I told you some natural ways which are working. But if you want to spray around then you have to protect yourself and your kitchen wares from chemical. One important thing which I almost forget. Don't let anything will up with water. Like, dustbin in your lawn or anything which can contaminate water. Little care can protect you from deadly disease.
YOUR HOUSE:
Now time to protect your house.devices like an electric mosquito killer. Should install in your house in proper locations. NOT chemical sprays. Be aware of this!. You have to analyze yourself what is the red point. From which mosquitoes are more likely to come. You should mosquito related plants in your house. They have three functions for you. 1) Give oxygen/carbon dioxide. 2) Protect you from mosquitoes. 3) Decorate your house. Keep the windows of your house in good position so that there should be no place for mosquitoes to come in. Covers your mouth tightly close the door, and spray the corners of your cupboard , under the bed. In dark spaces. Don't blow the whole pack in your room like. phoooosss pass.
YOURSELF:
Wear full sleeves. Don't wear shorts. Don't sit the green area for a long time. Keep moving your body parts for some interval. I'm going to mention here something which mosquitoes like in you.

  1. Love the smell of dirty feet.
  2. Mosquitoes prefer blood type O.
  3. Attracted to beer drinkers.
  4. More active during full moon.
  5. Mosquitoes are known if a woman is pregnant.
  6. Exercising ups the risk.
  7. They prefer dark colored clothing.
tag: mosquitoes, natural mosquitoes removal
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SHARE. DON'T BE SELFISH. SHARING IS CARING ... HIT THE LIKE BUTTON.

1 comments:

  1. Gread website please update to articheal and join my website KotakQQ and GemparQQ thanks for colom comentaring

    ReplyDelete