AD (728x90)

JOIN

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Feature (Side)

HERE WE RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS RELATED NOKIA:

Nokia ASHA INTERNET PROBLEM:
 


Biggest problem in asha series is its internet connectivity.It will no more just follow these steps.
Open the menu and follow these steps.
    Menu----->settings
    Settings-----> configuration
    Configuration----->personal settings
    Personal settings--->add
    Add----> web
    Web---->enter web--->account name
    Enter account name ----> my web
    My web--> enter web----> activate
    My streaming ----> add new--->access point
    My access point enter it---->activate access point
     after all these steps restart your mobile and then you will be able to use mobile internet on Nokia asha..  I have also uploaded the video pic for your help...
    
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lElm38gDXvw
             Don’t forget to comment and share


0 comments:

Post a Comment